 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 894
  Re: Recommended change to MAKEFILE

(...) Martin, Rossz, you guys both now are registered and have CVS write access. Be aware that sourceforge changes those things with a cron job that runs every six hours or so, so it may be a few hours before you /actually/ have write access. Enjoy (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Recommended change to MAKEFILE

(...) When I tried to "commit" a change, I got this error message: cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository Rossz (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Recommended change to MAKEFILE

(...) Hi, Luis... I think I need the same write permission to CVS if I want to commit the bounch of changes I've already write... ;-) Marcus supposed I was already enabled, but I got: cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)