 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 879
  Re: Odd behavior

(...) For me, at least, it's not hanging during dll. My earlier problem was that dll just wouldn't complete with my program, but it didn't crash the RCX. By the way, I think I've found my crashing problem. It looks like I had some LCD calls that (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Odd behavior

(...) afaik, with vanilla legOS-0.2.3, lnp_addressing_write and lnp_integrity_write are not thread-safe, there is a little patch fixing this in the lnpd tarball. (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)