 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 851
    Re: OS Recommendations —Michael Ash
   (...) From what I've heard, the gcc port to the mac is extremely old and ugly, and nobody's putting in the effort to make a better one. I see little point in making one now with MacOS X virtually right around the corner. Although now that I think (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)