 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 850
  gdb & legOS

Hi All. I've been thinking about how gdb can be used to debug legOS programs. I've hashed most of it out, but one thing has me stumped -- how can I do a software trap on a H8300? I'd like to hear any suggestions as to how I can get round this. The (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: gdb & legOS

Hi Les, I've been advocating gdb for quite some time now, great to hear about your efforts. Les Smithson schrieb: (...) My manual says opcodes 0x57nn are unallocated on H8/300. Could this be a Super-H opcode? H8 gdb seems to be tinted in favour of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: gdb & legOS

(...) Markus> Hi Les, I've been advocating gdb for quite some time now, Markus> great to hear about your efforts. Hi Markus. Thanks for responding. Your input is much valued. Markus> You could also use an endless relative loop instruction Markus> (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)