 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 85
    names —Markus L. Noga
   Hello, some friends asked me today why I did resist the temptation of putting my name in the OS name. (It just never occurred to me.) However, there was somebody around who speaks Polish. He pointed out that Noga is Polish for leg. Totally caught me (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: names —Richard Franks
   (...) Will you resist the temptation 2nd time around it TLGs lawyers decide that the 'LegOS' name is a possible infringement? :) Richard(OS) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)