 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 831
  Martin's Patch for LNPD and the LEGO Remote

Interestingly enough, this patch makes it possible for me to modify the code inside lnpd to allow it to receive signals from the Lego Remote (9738). Prior to the patch, I was getting a framing error whenever the remote sent a message with a single (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)