 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 81
  Re: Compiler

(...) That does appear to have been the problem after all. (...) I eventually managed to build egcs on a different computer and copy it over to mine. Markus -- if you want the binary (bzip2 cpio) of binutils and egcs, I could point you at it for (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Compiler

Hi Lou, new binaries would be nice. I did create an archive, but I didn't feel like pumping those Megabytes over my modem yet. Mine is about 3.3MB, though - did your install script really strip all those executables? Markus. (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)