 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 806
  Windows NT Success Story!

I'm pleased to announce that the NT boxes in our computer science lab has LegOS installed and running under Cygwin! I'd like to share this success story in the hope that it might help those who are still battling the Redmond Behemoth. In our lab we (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Windows NT Success Story!

Thanks a lot for this really helpful and detailed post! Especially thanks for making the result of your success story available for download. This allowed me to simply download the whole thing and start experimenting with legOS applications rather (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)