 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 727
726  |  728
Subject:
Light sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:25:00 GMT

Hi!

Maybe this is obvious for all experienced legOS users - I am displaying the
values read from the light sensor on the LCD, and I get values of ~30 for light
and ~520 for darkness... This seems very strange - is it the display wrong, or
are these the values? The demo 'linetrack' is assuming the "normal" values with
larger ones fore more light and is working....

thanks
/Vlad