 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 71
  Reworked Scheduler

I have gotten my scheduler changes to work. There is a patch against 0.1.7 on my legOS page ((URL) will apply most of the way against 0.1.6, but there are some bits that you will have to apply by hand due to differences in comments. I wouldn't be (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)