 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 703
  Re: Trying to understand dynamic loading

Thank you all for the help. Now I can see things much better! Now that the Windows version finally works, I will be able to experiment a little... A thought: IMHO, one of the things that should be very high on the "to do" list is documenting legOS. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Trying to understand dynamic loading

(...) AFAIK, Markus is currently writing a new O'Reilly book about Mindstorms systems, which will cover legOS quite detailed. I also guess there will arise some up-to-date online documentation from this project. - Martin (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)