 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 651
    Please provide diffs for legOS releases —Alex Wetmore
   Today I had a bit of time on the bus so I went through the work of getting legOS working on my system. After I got it up and running I noticed that I was using 0.2.2 and that 0.2.3 was out (I started with 0.2.2 becuase the most recent instructions (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Please provide diffs for legOS releases —Markus L. Noga
   Hi Alex, I'll post a cvs rdiff later. Alex Wetmore schrieb: (...) Rossz Vamos-Wentworth is working on an InstallShield version for Windows. (...) There's a watchdog timer module on the RCX, which is currently unused in legOS. Shouldn't bee too (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)