 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 631
    legOS is really neat! —Ben Jackson
   I can't build my own legOS kernel, but I can build .lx files and load them with dll without any problem! It's really liberating to have REAL functions and a REAL C implementation to work with. Right now I'm working on a bot which tries to stay on a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: legOS is really neat! —Markus L. Noga
   Ben Jackson schrieb: (...) I'm still looking for someone to write an R2D2 sound scheme ;-) Markus. (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)