 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 609
  Problems with legOS-0.2.2 on Windows 95

Hi, I followed the instructions on (URL) install legOS-0.2.2 on my Windows 95 PC. I downloaded all the files, installed the packages, and modified the makefiles. And was finally ready to compile, the results of the compilation is shown below... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Problems with legOS-0.2.2 on Windows 95

Hi again, The previous problems have been fixed by cleaning up the Makfiles from unnecessary Tabs and DOS file endings. And I also forgot to put the period in the end of the CINC line in Makefile.common. Thanks to Philip Brown and Larry Charlton. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)