 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 568
  legOS applications

Hi! I might have misunderstood things, so please forgive if this is a question that should not have been asked... The "dynamic loading of programs and modules" feature in legOS 0.2.x - does it mean one can download the kernel once, and then the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS applications

(...) Yes, that's exactly how it works. Markus. (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS applications

(...) Great! Is there any documentation on that, more precisely how it is to be used? Has it been tested? I don't have access to my PC until the end of the year, so I can't check if there is anything in the distribution... :-( /Vlad (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)