 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 566
    LNP congestion avoidance improved —Martin Cornelius
   Hi there, on my way to a reliable LNP layer (and gdb, hopefully), i did some tests about how well LNP congestion avoidance works: I compiled 2 functionally identical programs, one on my linux-box, one on my RCX. Both of them setup an adressing (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNP congestion avoidance improved —Luis Villa
   Great! While it is too late for the class I'm helping out with, and it currently looks like it won't be offered again, I'm still looking forward to playing with this in the spring. Thanks so much for the time invested, Martin- Luis (...) ###...### (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)