 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 544
Re: LegOS 0.2.2 on Win95 (almost) - NOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:27:14 GMT

I finally succeeded in compiling an egcs-1.1.2 compiler for cygwin with the
patch for enhanced RCX interrupt support applied. The bad news is: this
doesn't change a thing. I still get "error deleting program". I can see the
send light on the tower light up, and the little man on the rcx screen
changes position (walk to stop or vice versa) and that's it.

I'm running out of ideas.

Peter

PS If anybody wants the compiler, i'll put it up on a webpage later.

From: Jonathan Knudsen <jonathan@oreilly.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:10:46 GMT
Subject: Re: LegOS 0.2.2 on Win95 (almost)

Hi Peter,

This is just as far as I got too. My next step is going
to be to build the compiler with Markus' patch applied.
But if you get to it first, that would be swell.

Jonathan

Peter Van der Beken wrote:

Well, i get:

loader hostaddr=80 hostmask=f0 portmask=0f

delete try 0: ack:0
try 1: ack:0
try 2: ack:0
try 3: ack:0
try 4: ack:0
error deleting program

It just occurred to me that i used the pre-built cross-compiler package from
Gavin Smyth. I don't think it has the patch for enhanced RCX interrupt
support. Maybe i need to rebuild the cross-compilers with the patch applied
(*sigh*)? I'll try that tonight.

Thanks for the help,

Peter