 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 530
  Play tones with legOS !

Because dsound_play currently doesn't work for me, and because i wanted to make some noise under legOS with little memory and CPU footprint, i wrote a little function that plays arbitrary tones without using interrupts. I allows to play any (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Play tones with legOS !

I can't think of any possible reason why I would ever use this, but it is still cool... it's great to come back and see that people (other than Markus) have been working on stuff. My two cents on all of that tomorrow- -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)