 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 529
  Even more networking stuff

OK, So I finally got LNP to do something :) I have a very simple program on one rcx which sends out something to another rcx which the second rcx gets in. Its a good first step :) However being the difficult people we are we would like to be able to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)