 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 518
  quick copy of legOS howto?

Hey guys, For me the link seems to be down to the legOS how-to (just over there on the left hand side of the messages screen :) ). Does anyone have a local copy on their machine that they could send to my email address sort of right now :) I want to (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: quick copy of legOS howto?

Argh. Sorry about this, folks- no idea what the problem is, and the machine is not remotely accessible in any way, and I'm in at home (in Miami) while the box is still at school (in North Carolina). If you still need a copy, I may be able to find a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: quick copy of legOS howto?

A new copy is now up at www.duke.edu/~liv/HO...OWTO.html. That should be 100% up to date (which is of course out of date, but you get the idea :) Have a good weekend, everyone- Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)