 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 504
    Relocation trunctated to fit (LegOS 0.2.2) —Matthew Drayton
   Hi all, I overcame my last problem while compiling LegOS 0.2.2 only to be presented with a new one. I assume that these are errors as they are being dumped to sterr. Here is a sample of the errors (?) that are being produced: (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)