 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 456
  Re: Hapless WinNT user

I'm afraid these are the same errors that were reported with 0.2.1. It would appear that it is looking at a very long and convoluted path which happens to include the standard gcc, not just the cross-compiler. But that is just a guess based on a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Hapless WinNT user

Apparently, standard gcc include files are processed as well. This should never happen, as legOS defines everything on its own. Maybe there's an additional command-line switch for that? -Y or something? Good luck, Luis - I have access to a NT box in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Hapless WinNT user

(...) Here is a suggestion for those who are trying it on NT. (I can't right now- access problems :( In Makefile.common, line 20, add the flag -nostdinc (i.e., line 20 should read "COPT =-O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -nostdinc"). (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)