 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 455
    Hapless WinNT user —Jonathan Knudsen
   That's me, trying to use legOS 0.2.2 on WinNT with CygWin. I'm using the same tools that worked for me for legOS 0.1.7. Make complains when it tries to build dll, specifically when it tries to compile loader.c. I get a bunch of redefined symbols and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Hapless WinNT user —Luis Villa
   I'm afraid these are the same errors that were reported with 0.2.1. It would appear that it is looking at a very long and convoluted path which happens to include the standard gcc, not just the cross-compiler. But that is just a guess based on a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Hapless WinNT user —Markus L. Noga
   Apparently, standard gcc include files are processed as well. This should never happen, as legOS defines everything on its own. Maybe there's an additional command-line switch for that? -Y or something? Good luck, Luis - I have access to a NT box in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Hapless WinNT user —Luis Villa
   (...) Here is a suggestion for those who are trying it on NT. (I can't right now- access problems :( In Makefile.common, line 20, add the flag -nostdinc (i.e., line 20 should read "COPT =-O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -nostdinc"). (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)