 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 452
  arbitrary motor code

Whatever happened to the arbitrary motor code? Lou had given me the impression (ages ago) that there was a solution for 0.2.0, but I don't see it. Is someone still working on it? I can give it a shot if no one else is looking at it... -Luis (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)