 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 410
Re: LegOS 0.2.0a multi-threading problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:12:11 GMT

"Jason Chase" <jason@chaseDOTorg.spam> writes:

I have been attempting to us the thread API for a LegOS project.  I have been
following the examples I found on the LegOS How-To page with out much success.

If I run some simple code inside the main function it works fine but if I try
the same code inside a thread and call it with execi() the RCX locks up.

Here is the code (with the thread model):

[snip]

Heh.  I've spent 2 days on this, so I know how you feel :).  main() must be
the first function in your source file, otherwise really weird stuff
happens.

--
Regards,
Modemch