 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3993
    lnp sending from rcx to pc problems —Christian Lauterbach
    hi, (1. PROBLEM) :o) i am trying to send something from my rcx to my pc(serial tower) via lnp. with my rcx program running i started lnpdump to see if anything arrives at my pc, but nothing seems to arrive. with my pc-side program i also cant (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)