 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3944
  dllx problems, with lnpd 0.9.0

Hi, I'm having problems getting dllx to work. I expanded the lnpd 0.9.0 zip file from sourceforge. I did ./configure and make with no problems or error messages. Now, I run lnpd with "lnpd --nolock". Then I do "dllx test.lx" and the green light on (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)