 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3930
  roboarm activities

Hi, questions to all the guru out there. I have spent 20 hours on this roboarm. I am hoping to make it work like a color sorter. - pick up a ball wrapped in tin foil and drop it off at a container wrapped up in tin foil as well. - pick up a ball (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: roboarm activities

(...) I found that either rotating a colour wheel in front of the sensor(with its distance LED off) in combination with a white light -or- using a coloured LED at a _very_ close distance works well; i.e. most materials give a marked response as long (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)