 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3924
  time control : BrickOS versus the RCX standard OS ?

Hi list, I'm trying to implement a position regulation (using a motor and a rotation sensor), using for instance a PID (Proportional-Integr...erivative) regulation. I tried to code it in NQC, using the standard OS, but it seems that the RCX standard (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)