 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3916
  Errors compiling threads

Hi all, I am new to C programming but I was able to build the C programming/compiler enviroment with cygwin and brickos 2.6.10 following the instructions at (URL) Later I upgraded to brickOS 0.9.0 and the compiler seems to be working fine most of (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Errors compiling threads

(...) I don't think it's a problem with the compiler. There have been changes to the BrickOS code over the years. I know the value sys_time has been replaced with the function Get_sys_up_time(). You should be able to add this line at the beginning (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Errors compiling threads

(...) Hi Steve, Thanks, you were right about the compiler being ok. I changed "pid_t" to "tid_t" and got the thread statements working correctly. Finally, by consulting BrickOS documentation I found out the new syntax for the old "sys_time" command (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)