 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3847
    Code Archive, Links or Send Me Email Attachment/s —Dale Stewart
   Hi I am a newbie. I have Extreme mindstorms, Lego Mindsorms Robots books, but was wondering if there is/will be a code archive available, or can anyone please direct me to where I can get lots of example code?, even email me some (zip file?)if they (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)