 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3817
    Respondre el missatge: LNPd problems —Gerard Sanroma Guell
    I also had a problem with lnpd and solved it. In my case was a problem with the configuration of the serial protocol, but the simptomes seemed like yours, thats I could receive from RCX but not send. I solved it modifiing the file rcxtty.c (or (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Respondre el missatge: LNPd problems —Tyler Mandry
   (...) ... (...) ... I uncommented that and recompiled, but nothing different happened. (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)