 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3814
  Re: compiling problmes 2

(...) Hello Jochen, hello everybody, thank you very much. Both of your hints helped a lot. As it were 271 linker-errors before your help, there are just 40 left now. Maybe someone can help me and tell me where the other references are defined and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: compiling problmes 2

(...) I had the same problem when going to newer binutils and gcc. Look at the patch brickos-gcc33.diff at (URL) first part of that patch changes the linker script slightly to avoid this error. (...) I think with the default linker-script the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)