 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3792
Re: How to turn LEDs on/off ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:12:24 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Brian Jorgage wrote:
What is the command to turn an LED on or off ?  I've looked through the kernel
files and I don't see anything that seems to do this.

What LED are you talking about? The RCX has no LED build in. If you mean the LCD
display, you can use the cputc_native_*() functions described here:
http://brickos.sourceforge.net/docs/CommandRef.html#Display

If you mean a LED connected to a motor output, just use the motor_* functions
described here: http://brickos.sourceforge.net/docs/CommandRef.html#Motors

HTH

ROSCO