 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3784
  Full IR packet networking

When I was looking over version 0.2.0, I saw that one of the features was Full IR packet networking. My question is what exactly does Full IR packet networking do. Does this capability allow individual RCX to be networked, meaning they can (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)