 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3767
  pc to rcx communication

Hi all, I am working on my graduation project and I am stuck at one problem. I want to send commands to my rcx from a win32 aplication(Visual C++ 6.0). Firmware is Brickos. The only way I colud find was lnp. But for the Pc side there is no solution (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  WinLNP has been found!

(...) WinLNP among other tools can be found here: (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)