 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3759
Re: brickos with suse 9.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:48:29 GMT

Hi,

I tried to install brickOS-0.2.6.10.6 in SuSE 9.0 machine and faced the same
problem. You can install an older version of brickOS (like brickOS-0.2.6.10) and
it works fine with SuSE 9.0.

Mohammed

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Kien Hoang Le wrote:
I'm tying to get brickOS started on a Suse 9 System,
Did anybody install brickOS and the gcc-hitachi on Suse 9 System?
After I download the brick.srec to the RCX it crashes.

thx
KHL