 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3697
3696  |  3698
Subject:
WinLNP is gone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:22:35 GMT

Hi all,

I'm working on stuff in BrickOS, and it'd be really helpful to be able to
use LNP to communicate with my brick and get data from it.  Unfortunately it
seems the WinLNP site is gone.  Does anybody have suggestions where I could
get WinLNP, or some alternative that works in windows under Cygwin?

Thanks for the help,

Dan