 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3670
Re: Cannot receive with LNP.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:10:13 GMT

Gerard Sanroma Guell wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Bapt Denaeyer wrote:

Hi,
For the moment I've achieved that the PC can receive from the rcx. I've done
it commenting some error check from lnpd and it seems to work properly both the
addressing and the integrity layer.
Now I'm trying to do the other way (from pc to rcx).

Gerard.

Ok cool !! Can you make a report after make this work ?

nanobapt