 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3661
    Re: Further Adventures with Assembler —Mark Riley
   (...) The line above should produce an error because you are specifying a byte move into a word register. The fact that it doesn't always cause an error makes me think there's something flakey (in the assembler) in the way instruction operand sizes (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Further Adventures with Assembler —Michael Purvis
   (...) Yeah... that was me being stupid. The types are all correct in the program. I tried compiling without the .b and .w's, just to be sure and it's the same error. The arrays that cause the problem are of type const char. There's three that have (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Further Adventures with Assembler —Michael Purvis
   (...) Got it. I just converted my whole program from C++ to C, and then it stopped whining. (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)