 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3634
  Re: Brickos fun and games!

(...) Looks like a nasty one, hopefully someone can offer some specific help. If you'd prefer to use a more recent gcc you can, I posted some info (URL) here>. My problem seemed to be the version of binutils I had. It may be time consuming, but with (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, FTX)

  Re: Brickos fun and games!

(...) I actually had this exact problem at the Hobby Show. I was in a hurry and didn't want to think about it (all I was doing was tweaking the light sensor thresh), so I just rebooted every time. Chris: I had lots of trouble too, but the final (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, FTX)