 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 362
Re: egcs download problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 20:58:39 GMT

I got it from luis' site, but the version there doesn't support c++, and
legos needs c++, doesn't it?
John Bauman wrote in message ...
Has anyone else had this problem?I went to download the  linux egcs • compiler
from the
legOS site.I downloaded right, but it only downloaded ~2 megs, while the
page said it was supposed
to download ~3megs. Later, when i tried to bunzip(with bunzip2, of course)
it, it said that it unexpectedly
reached the end of file. Can someone get me a good copy?

--
webpage: http://johntb.freeservers.com
ICQ:20886467 AIM:Qbwiz