 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3562
  Re: Linux legos install help me please

(...) Hmm rellay difficult to solve .... For your mandrake : make in a term "make > error" and send me (to my personnal mail) the file call error What version of brickOS do you use ? I know that there are error with the gcc 3.X so try (like you (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linux legos install help me please

Wow thanks for the speedy response nanobapt. I am going to attempt to run legnoppix as a guestthrough VMware tonight. I will keep you posted on how that goes. Whati am really interested in is the math. Nano wrote (...) 1st Are you saying that (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linux legos install help me please

(...) Oups nbo sorry ... not for the moment but I can implement it !! Oh if someone know how to make work the USB tower under linux (to add this function to legnoppix) that would be fun (...) Yes that only this file ... (...) Yes put it in the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)