 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3532
    Re: Strange BrickOS Timing —Dietmar Cordes
   Hi Guido, (...) That patch referes to an older transfer-protocol. The one we are using now, does not need SUCH a stable timing. But the Output from BrickOS is a lot worse than it was in older versions. I thing Gunther can explain this better, but I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Strange BrickOS Timing —Guido Truffelli
   Hi Dietmar, (...) Of course :-) Ciao, Guido (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)