 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3522
    Re: Help w/install _or_ It all went so well —Wes Matchett
   hmmmm.... Now I have a different problem - the next step in the process: $ make strip strip fontdesign.exe strip: fontdesign.exe: No such file or directory make: *** [strip] Error 1 Is there a missing step to create fontdesign.exe? (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Help w/install _or_ It all went so well —Brad Harvey
   (...) You can do make fontdesign in the util directory to create fontdesign.exe I have managed to get brickos-0.2.6.10 working using gcc 3.3.1 on win98 under cygwin, though I had a few problems along the way. At this stage I have only tried a few of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, FTX)