 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3520
  Re: Help w/install _or_ It all went so well

Or ( IMO ) better yet, just macro every line between 152 and 171, that's what I did, saved the trouble of another install... Put this on each line around the assembly code: __asm__(""); Make sure you keep the indent spacing also: label: should be: (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Help w/install _or_ It all went so well

Thanks. This solved the initial problem which revealed a second... genlds.c has two printf() statements that have multi-line string args. I appended '\' to the end of all these and everything compiled fine. Now to test things. -Wes (...) <snipped (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)