 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 345
  Re: LNP Repost

I am coming into the middle of this (or at the end considering the posting dates), and am hoping I don't sound like a fool putting out these ideas (since I don't yet know how legOS works). Is the RCX# used as a sort of ethernet MAC address? If you (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Repost

(...) As am I - it looks interesting, but looks like it may have died. Hopefully not! (...) election process. I had wondered about this. My big suggestion is for us to come up with a software API for both the RCX end and PC (or whatever) end. This (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)