 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3428
3427  |  3429
Subject:
Maths functions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:47:10 GMT

I'm having trouble finding a maths header file. It's usually called
"math.h".
I need to do stuff like sine and cosine, and use the "abs" function to make
a number positive.

Does a file like this exist? Are there any plans to incorporate a maths
header file into a new version of Brickos?

(I don't want to write my own routines for finding sine, cosine etc)

Thanks,
Ralph

P.S.
I'm using legos 0.2.6