 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3426
3425  |  3427
Subject:
Threads within threads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:32:36 GMT

Is it possible to use threads within threads?

In the example below (with all 6 threads having different priority levels),
how does the priority setting of each thread affect it being executed
earlier than other threads?
I mean, I assume that thread1 only competes with thread2 for priority and
thread3 only competes with thread4 for priority. ie. that threads monkey and
cow are run separately one after another, and when monkey is "paused" so are
thread1 and thread2 before continuing cow's execution.

If that makes any sense.

(Thanks)

int main(etc)
{