 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3391
  Problems with BrickOS installation

Hi, I'm following these directions explicitly: (URL) installed just fine. When I run buildgcc.sh it dies trying to assemble libgcc1.S. The comments at the top of the file cause syntax errors. The comments are dilineated with ";;". How can the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Problems with BrickOS installation

(...) I would recommend using the pre-built Hitachi tools which are still available from my BricxCC website. (URL) simpler than trying to download all the right versions of the GCC source code. John Hansen (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)